My resolutions for the 2015?
- To have the truth of God like steel poured in my backbone, and the grace of God to bend over backwards for others.
- To do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with my God. ~Micah 6:8
- To rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. ~Romans 12:15
- To be very careful to fear, love and serve the Lord my God with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my might and walk in all his ways, to Know that the Lord my God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations. ~Deuteronomy 6:5, 7:9, 10:12; Joshua 23:11
- To remind myself that I am clothed with the Righteousness not my own; My sin, guilt, and stain are upon Another; I am forgiven; I can come humbly yet boldly to the Throne of Grace for Jesus, the Righteous One and Sin Bearer pleads my case to the Father Who claims me as His own, “Dave is MINE, no one can pluck him out of MY hand”.
- To make war. ~Romans 1:16-17, 8:13; Colossians 3:5-10
- To look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells. ~2 Peter 3:13